Index of Zeus-Robotic Library
The ZeusRobot Library implements basic classes and methods for robots. The current version supports the Lego Mindstorm NXT Robot. The classes allow to control a robot remotely using bluetooth networking from the ZeusBase-Library.
The library contains following sub packages:
- Lego Mindstorm NXT:
- Connection class to connect via serial port or bluetooth socket.
- Motor classes.
- Sensors (Sonar, Light, Touch, Compass, Sound, Gyro, Tilt, Color)
- Bus communication to extend with user specific sensors
1.1 NXT Robot
The NXT Mindstorm Robot is designed and developed by LEGO. The standard robot comes with a mindstorm software and a compatible software on the brick. We suggest that the software on the brick should be changed to LeJOS. LeJOS is an open source platform which provides a tiny Java VM for NXT robots.
There is a complete documentation and explanation of the ZeusRobot-Library available.
The documentation includes:
- Description of classes and the API you find in the API documentation
- Code examples
- Additional information about NXT architecture
We implemented an example which shows how a NXT robot can be controled remotely. The connection is realized using bluetooth sockets.
Visit the example website of NXT Control Center.