Index of Zeus-Preception Library
The Perception Library ZeusImg contains special designed classes for computer perception, witch contains image processing, signal processing and computer vision. The Library uses the ZeusBase-Library and the ZeusMath-Library.
Following sub packages are included:
- Image class containing planes
- Complex image class (frequency domain)
- Handling of image files (DIB).
- Color spaces (RGB, HSL, HSV).
Processors (as X-Objects for automated image processing):
- Pixel operations
- Local operations
- Global operations
- Histogram operations
We are engineering this library right now. Therefore we have no complete documentation.
Use the API documentation[html].
3. External Libraries
The Zeus Perception library needs external libraries for its full functionality. Following libraries has to be installed in order to use ZeusImg:
- PNG Library: Library to read and write PNG formatted images.