The current framework is called Zeus-Framework. It is built out of different modules such as Basics, Mathematics, Pervasive Computing and Image Processing.
It serves as framework for the development of
- Dynamic and stable software
- Modular software by the use of software components
- Distributed applications
- Highly complex machine controls with distributed logic
It supports you in
- Designing pervasive behavior in your applications
- Language and platform independent interface definition using xIDL
- Serializing objects
- Distributing objects (remote method invocation)
- Creating and using classes
- Creating object hierarchy (XML based object hierarchy)
- Using genetic algorithmes
Zeus bring you following advantages like:
- high reusability of the software components
- Cost reduction
- Fast and stepwise development
- Software development with large teams, by exact interface descriptions (xIDL)
- Decentralized software development
- Complex systems can be simply built
- Use of Pervasive and Cell Computing Model
- Use of artificial intelligence
- Use of evolutionary software
xIDL: Extended Interface Definition Language
With the eXtended Interface Definition Language xIDL a generic language is used to define module and class interfaces for various programming languages. The language is XML based and allows customized extensions. Therefore it is very flexible and extensible. More...
The C++ implementation of Zeus-Framework runs on different platforms such as Mac-OSX, Linux and Windows. It's portable to other modern operating systems. More...
The C# implementation of Zeus-Framework is tested on Windows and uses .Net-Version 4 at least. The current deployed framework version contains the basic functionality only. More...